- Charter School Resources & Info
- General Resources
- Health & Wellness
- Internet & Smartphones
- Academics & Activities
- Foster & Homeless Students & Families
Pick up breakfast and lunch between 9am and 1pm between 49th and 50th on Western.
To find a grab and go meal center close to you, please visit this map.
LA Promise Charter Middle School hosts a food pantry, open to the community, on Monday and Wednesday from 11am to 1pm and on Friday from 3 to 5pm.
All students should now be equipped with computers. If your student needs assistance, please fill out this form.
Find your teacher’s weebly and contact information here.
If your child is in need of counseling, please contact Flor Chaidez, LCSW for a consultation. She is available Monday-Friday 8am-4pm. You may contact her at (213) 663-8750.
Updates about virus case counts, emergency proclamations, and information regarding openings and closures for parks, recreation sites, and schools throughout Los Angeles County. Visit here.
Food, Housing, Employment, Utilities and Resources for Undocumented, Uninsured & Immigrant Families resources from KIPP SoCal. Visit here.
- Access and Wellness Center has implemented a pre-scheduled appointment system. However, for any urgent need or mental health crisis, walk-ins are still welcome during the hours of: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Please visit or call our Exposition Park Office at 3787 South Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, (323)766-2345.
- Exposition Park Office will remain open Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- University Park Office will remain open Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Avis & Mark Ridley-Thomas Life Learning Center will remain open Monday thru Friday 12:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Charter Communication / Spectrum is offering free broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 students, College Student Households and More who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription. Installation fees will be waived for new student households.
To enroll, please call 844-488-8395.
Comcast is offering similar services to households as an expansion of its Internet Essentials program. Learn more by calling 855-846-8376.
Verizon has tripled the data allowances for students participating in the Verizon Innovative Learning Schools (VILS) program. No action on the part of participating students to take advantage of this benefit.
AT&T is temporarily lifting data caps, allowing existing customers to communicate with one another without concern for overages. Visit ATT.com to learn more.
Truconnect is offering WiFI and free smartphones to families qualifying for free and reduced lunch. Visit http://truconnect.com and apply now.
Xfinity WiFi hotspots are available for free. For a map of Xfinity WiFi hotspots, visit www.xfinity.com/wifi. Once at a hotspot, consumers should select the “xfinitywifi’ network name in the list of available hotspots, and then launch a browser.
FREE PRACTICE SAT/ACT TEST ONLINE:
Here is the web address https://www.brainpop.com/
IXL offers personalized skill recommendations based on what each student has been practicing, so they can grow from where they are.
Log on each day and practice at least 15-25 minutes
Complete at least 1 Achieve 3000 article per day.